To celebrate, I am briefly posting some pictures of some of the commissions I have undertaken over the years. I will no doubt post about these more at length later, but so far, this is just a small display.
In the future, I will have occasion to talk about a new, recent, and very exciting commission!
![]() |
| commission to South America of Giant Quilt |
![]() |
| Pillow cover commission |
![]() |
| double wedding quilt fixer-upper |
![]() |
| flowery quilt commission |
![]() |
| another double wedding quilt |
![]() |
| Carolina Lily block |
![]() |
| fun zig zag quilt |
![]() |
| made for a wife's anniversary gift in Hot Springs - a funny story about this one! |
![]() |
| Christmas ornaments for a shop in Hot Springs |









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments. Come back soon!