These are the photos of one of my "works
in progress."
The first go around was a particularly difficult pattern for
me because I'd never tried it before. My husband Kurt helped me with the math –
which was pretty intense! Think architecture on fabric, then imagine what that
math might look like.
The project was
fun, as well as educational. In the end, everyone worked on an entire quilt,
but ended up placing their personal signature on everybody else’s quilt. Hence,
these quilts probably look at least somewhat different from what our normal
quilting styles look.
The finished quilt that I received after everybody had put
the respective borders around it is seen here - all of us proudly holding it up. One day I may share the other quilts that came out of this process.
Would you ever consider undertaking a project like this?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments. Come back soon!